tirsdag 3. mars 2009

Hair song

Du setter Itunes på shuffle og begynner på spm 1. Du trykker neste for nr 2 osv:P. Ganske så artige greier.

1.How do you feel today? : Keep the car running – Arcade Fire
2.What's your outlook on life? : DooWop – Lauryn Hill
3.What do strangers think of you? : Feeling good - Muse
4.How is your love life? : Hallelujah – Paramore (haha:D)
5.How will your love life be in the future? : You shook me – Led Zeppelin (herlig..)
6.What is your biggest regret? : Get right – Jennifer Lopez (My biggest regret?, at jeg ba noen laste ned denne sangen for meg)
7.What is your biggest fear? : M.I.A – Avenged Sevenfold (M.I.A= Missing In Action)
8.What do you think about the most? : Take away my pain – Dreak theater
9.What is your motto? : Johnny B good – Judas priest
10.What are you going to do on your next vacation? : I wish – Infected Mushroom (røyke hasj?) 11.What song should they play on your birthday? :Didgeridoo dreaming – aboriginies with didgeridoo (Gud for en fest!)
12.What song should they play at your funeral? : Hells Bells – Ac/Dc (Men begravelsen derimot. Kick ass!)
13.How do you feel today? : Who wants to live forever – Breaking Benjamin
14.What is your biggest secret? : Purple Haze – Jimi Hendrix
15.What is your life story? : Bompibjørnene – Bjørn Rosenstrøm
16.The soundtrack of your life? :Illegal song – Velvet Revolver
17.You and your best friend are : The highwaymen – The highwaymen
18.What does next year have in store for me? : Foxy Lady – Jimi Hendrix
19.What do I say when life gets too hard? : Gravemakers and gunslingers – Coheed and cambria
20.What Song will I dance to at my wedding? : Big Gun – Ac/Dc (hihihi)
21.Your favourite saying? : If I close my eyes forever – Ozzy Osbourne/Lisa Ford
22.How will I die? : I'm Broken – Pantera (Brekke benet mitt?)
23.What will you post this list as? : Hair song - Hair

Noen som passet perfekt, andre som virket helt på jordet. Morsomt at de fleste sangene har en link til narkotika hvertfall:P. (ca. 7 stk)

Ingen kommentarer: